“Nice find!”

Price range: US$9 - US$34
Cuisines: Southwestern, Barbecue, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Creole provides a distinctive dining experience. Marinating, Char grilled flavours, low and slow cooking, and tasteful presentation are the cornerstones of this cuisine. Its focus on the hearty Southern American flavours will engage you and along with the selection of wonderful Irish Craft Beers and well thought out wine list. You are in for a real treat!
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Found this place whilst walking around and really enjoyed it! The steak and ribs literally melt in your mouth and the pudding was great! Quick and friendly service!

Ronan G, Manager at Creole BBQ & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review of Creole.
We have added some fantastic new items also to try

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I had high hopes for this place. Went at lunchtime...It was quiet, so staff could not use it as an excuse for slow poor service. Once the food did come it was authentic and delicious. I will go back again and hope service improves. Great Ribs.

Ronan G, Owner at Creole BBQ & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review of Creole.
We have added some fantastic new items also to try

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Was just in creole restaurant. Im a previous customer and had always enjoyed the food there. So u can imagine the suprize I got today. I had spicy chicken wings-very nicely cooked but were not spicy as I expected. I had flank steak but but it was under cooked. We ordered onion wings after we got the main course but we waited along time for them and they were undercooked and greasy. worst course ever was the dessert. I was so disappointed. It was the missippi mud pie. Oh my god. Do not order it. It was the worst. I never complain about anything but as a pastry chef myself I was embarrassed for them. Their version of missippi mud pie was chocolate sauce mixed with what tasted like those chocolate crumble bits you get in a Mcdonald icecream and a quenelle of cream on top in a dariole or creme brulee dish with ice cream on the side. When I was there a couple of times the missippi mud pie was beautiful. It was an actual pie as I expected and I always felt chicken wings and missippi mud pie was the best in town. Now I feel embarrassed saying this to my friends. The salad dressing with the chicken was also tastless.

1  Thank 199_j

Thank you for your review of Creole.
We have added some fantastic new items also to try and am sure will win you back as a customer.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Had bbq all over the US and the sauce was excellent. Lovely friendly genuine staff and food was fresh and well cooked.

2  Thank seanpg
Ronan G, Owner at Creole BBQ & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thanks for your wonderful endorsement of Creole restaurant.
Hope you can make it back again sometime as some nice new menu items planned.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We found this restaurant by chance and were drawn in by it's tasty sounding unique menu. The New Orleans style food was delicious and a really nice change from the norm. The staff were wonderful and although a few more decorations would add to the restaurant there was a nice intimate atmosphere.

Thanks for your wonderful review of Creole Restaurant and it will be our pleasure to serve you again some other time!