“Lovely spot for family / friends gathering”

Brasserie On The Corner
Ranked #14 of 495 Restaurants in Galway
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Serving the best sea-food dishes created from the freshest fish, straight off the boat, top quality locally-sourced steaks, vegetarian dishes crafted from the finest local seasonal produce and an extensive wine list with over 40 wines from boutique vineyards around the world. Brasserie on the Corner offers the very best in upscale casual dining with dishes that are expertly prepared then served simply in a buzzing yet relaxed atmosphere. Menus have been carefully created using the best quality ingredients from local producers such as Renvyle Mussels, Gannet's Fishmongers & McGeough's Butchers. This is food with a sense of place from Galway's great natural larder. Brasserie on the Corner opens daily from 11am until 10pm serving lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have eaten in this restaurant a number of times over the last few months and I have to say that not once was I, or anyone I dined with, disappointed. Good choice on the menu and I particularly like that they include seasonal produce so the menu and the specials are constantly changing. The combinations, such as tempura prawn with wasabi mayo, and fennell salad, sound so enticing on the menu and they taste fantastic. I've only had the house wine anytime I visited but it is a good wine, and the waiters did seem knowledgeable (but not pushy) about recommending other bottles if we wanted. I would highly recommend this restaurant for a fun night out with friends or family and excellent food and wine!

2  Thank streacy82

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We ended on this Brasserie as an alternative to the number 1 restaurant in Galway and we were not disappointed. The service was really friendly and the Food Very Nice at an affordable price. A Good valeu choice to eat in Galway

1  Thank Bruno S
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

One of the nicest restaurants right in the heart of Galway. Even if it is expensive, the food is fab. There is a such a great selection, between fish, chicken, lamb, steak, vegetarian etc. The staff are extremely attentive as well as really friendly.

We also had a drink in the adjoining bar - Blakes. They have a fab food menu also worth checking out. A big thank you to Malachy the barman, your friendliness and great banter definitely didn't go unnoticed.
If in Galway, be sure to check this place out. Nice atmosphere. Great food. Friendly staff. What more do you want.

3  Thank number1account
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Wonderful dinner at Brasserie! Selected smoked salmon, salmon salad, spring rolls and terrine for our app "board"- all delish! Great steak and lamb mains. Nice ambience, professional service, definitely recommend!

3  Thank Kristina D
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

I've been here a few times for lunch and on one occasion for dinner. This place is faultless. I love everything about it- the location, the fabulous food, the decor, the wonderful staff, the price. It's my favourite place to eat in Galway. 10/10

3  Thank Bananarama2000