“Everyone enjoyed this place!”

Brasserie On The Corner
Ranked #16 of 489 Restaurants in Galway
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Serving the best sea-food dishes created from the freshest fish, straight off the boat, top quality locally-sourced steaks, vegetarian dishes crafted from the finest local seasonal produce and an extensive wine list with over 40 wines from boutique vineyards around the world. Brasserie on the Corner offers the very best in upscale casual dining with dishes that are expertly prepared then served simply in a buzzing yet relaxed atmosphere. Menus have been carefully created using the best quality ingredients from local producers such as Renvyle Mussels, Gannet's Fishmongers & McGeough's Butchers. This is food with a sense of place from Galway's great natural larder. Brasserie on the Corner opens daily from 11am until 10pm serving lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

The variety on the menu satisfied everyone, we had starters, mains and desserts and everything was delicious, no complaints.. I love that they use seasonal produce and change the menu accordingly, all of the flavors and combinations were well thought out and delicious! The place itself was really lovely, good lighting and great character... Friendly helpful staff, I would recommend this place to anyone.

3  Thank Possumosski

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We had a family meal here and really enjoyed it. The atmosphere is welcoming. Staff are friendly. I love that the food the offer for kids is healthy. Not the usual burgers and chips. I will definitely visit more often. Thanks to all the staff and the chef for wonderful food.

3  Thank 885eb
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had dinner here on our last evening in town and it was wonderful. The service was prompt and the food even better! I had the special for the night which was hake over risotto and it was amazing. There wasn't a complaint at our table!

2  Thank flygirl2002
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Great evening - food was amazing and service was great - I dont think I need to say more than that - recommended

2  Thank ProlificMick
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have eaten in this restaurant a number of times over the last few months and I have to say that not once was I, or anyone I dined with, disappointed. Good choice on the menu and I particularly like that they include seasonal produce so the menu and the specials are constantly changing. The combinations, such as tempura prawn with wasabi mayo, and fennell salad, sound so enticing on the menu and they taste fantastic. I've only had the house wine anytime I visited but it is a good wine, and the waiters did seem knowledgeable (but not pushy) about recommending other bottles if we wanted. I would highly recommend this restaurant for a fun night out with friends or family and excellent food and wine!

2  Thank streacy82