“Top Class in Every Way”

Brasserie On The Corner
Ranked #14 of 495 Restaurants in Galway
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving the best sea-food dishes created from the freshest fish, straight off the boat, top quality locally-sourced steaks, vegetarian dishes crafted from the finest local seasonal produce and an extensive wine list with over 40 wines from boutique vineyards around the world. Brasserie on the Corner offers the very best in upscale casual dining with dishes that are expertly prepared then served simply in a buzzing yet relaxed atmosphere. Menus have been carefully created using the best quality ingredients from local producers such as Renvyle Mussels, Gannet's Fishmongers & McGeough's Butchers. This is food with a sense of place from Galway's great natural larder. Brasserie on the Corner opens daily from 11am until 10pm serving lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I recently visited this restaurant with a group from work for a leaving party. The atmosphere was lovely and relaxed even though the restaurant was full, and on a Tuesday evening. The waiter was very knowledgable and attentive, the food was just top class, I had the prawn starter and Fillet steak for main. Best steak I've had in 10 years! I had visited this place previously and always been very happy with food and service before but was so impressed this time, I had to acknowledge their efforts. Well done to all and keep up the great work.

4  Thank Hans_Alovar

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Brasserie on the Corner has a simple name but its dishes are a lot more complex - and fabulous!! Where's the Michelin star? - its more than deserved!! Husband had the Lamb Three Ways and fell in love with it! Their Mussels in garlic and parsley cream sauce are fabulous! And the hot & cold goast chesse left me wanting for more!!! A fabulous little find - would enjoy returning - if only it was closer!!!!

3  Thank FotoPeg
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

The variety on the menu satisfied everyone, we had starters, mains and desserts and everything was delicious, no complaints.. I love that they use seasonal produce and change the menu accordingly, all of the flavors and combinations were well thought out and delicious! The place itself was really lovely, good lighting and great character... Friendly helpful staff, I would recommend this place to anyone.

3  Thank Possumosski
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We had a family meal here and really enjoyed it. The atmosphere is welcoming. Staff are friendly. I love that the food the offer for kids is healthy. Not the usual burgers and chips. I will definitely visit more often. Thanks to all the staff and the chef for wonderful food.

3  Thank 885eb
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had dinner here on our last evening in town and it was wonderful. The service was prompt and the food even better! I had the special for the night which was hake over risotto and it was amazing. There wasn't a complaint at our table!

2  Thank flygirl2002