“Great Galway Experience”
Review of Viking Pub Crawl - CLOSED

Viking Pub Crawl
More attraction details
Owner description: Galway's only Pub TourQuench your thirst for fun.Enjoy your free drink in every pub and drink discounts hust for us ! Meet new fellow thirsty travellers. Ride an Irish Bull. Learn Irish in an Irish speaking pub.Make yourself famous.Win our pub crawl prize and make yourself famous on our Wall of Champions.
Galway, Ireland
“Great Galway Experience”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

The viking pub crawl is a super awesome fun way to experience the night life Galway city has to offer and wow for quiet a small city they sure know how to party! We got to meet incredible people from all over the world, played games, listen to amazing live traditional Irish music and we had brilliant guides to show us around, keep us entertained in the best pubs and share their knowledge!

I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who wants to experience a really great night in Galway and meet people from everywhere!

Wildwood, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a great night, do this!!”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Did I ever think I'd be in Ireland on a pub crawl collecting free shots and potatoes? This was a crazy fun night we made so many other backpackers who we are now friends with on fb! The Viking guide Amy was awesome and really loves her job! I really love pub crawls and try to do one in every city we visit -and this was a top one, well planned, great bars and fun for all!

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Best Pub Tour In Europe”
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Hi have attended many pub crawls on my European travels and the pub in Galway was the most enjoyable.
It was well run and lots
Of Activities that included all the crawlers and the staff were all about us, they worked hard to make sure everyone enjoyed their night out.

Galway, Galway, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super fun night out!”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Have to say THANKS A LOT to Keeva and O'Hernandez for amazing night out at the Viking Pub Crawl in Galway! I had a great time hanging up with all that bunch of tourist in such friendly enviroment, I was traveling on my own and end up with lots of new friends! Plus thanks for showing us the city on the Free Walk around the city. I strongly recommend both tours, I couldn't have picked a better thing to do while I was in Galway!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Yaheli O
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fab night in Galway!”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I recently visited Galway and partook in the pub-crawl with Yaheli as the master viking in command for the night and have to say that it was such a great night. I'd recommend for all thinking of meeting up with other wanderers and being introduced to Ireland's lovely Galway!

Visited September 2013