“BEST NIGHT OUT EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Viking Pub Crawl - CLOSED

Viking Pub Crawl
More attraction details
Owner description: Galway's only Pub TourQuench your thirst for fun.Enjoy your free drink in every pub and drink discounts hust for us ! Meet new fellow thirsty travellers. Ride an Irish Bull. Learn Irish in an Irish speaking pub.Make yourself famous.Win our pub crawl prize and make yourself famous on our Wall of Champions.
Ciudad Obregon, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST NIGHT OUT EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

I have been on pun crawls now in Berlin, San Francisco and South America, and this one clearly takes the cake! If you are in Galway City, by yourself, or with friends, do yourself a favour and go on it! I mean come on who DOESN’T like getting drunk with people from all over the world? Was a unique experience, really well managed by the guides. I strongly recommend it for all the people who’s just arrived and want to have fun ! Cheers guys for an amazing time!! Ohhhhhh.. and special thanks to Yaheli and Laura, our tour guides of that night for making the night so enjoyable! PUUBBBBBBBCRAWWLLLLLL

1 Thank JesusDlm

Galway, Ireland
“Great Galway Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

The viking pub crawl is a super awesome fun way to experience the night life Galway city has to offer and wow for quiet a small city they sure know how to party! We got to meet incredible people from all over the world, played games, listen to amazing live traditional Irish music and we had brilliant guides to show us around, keep us entertained in the best pubs and share their knowledge!

I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who wants to experience a really great night in Galway and meet people from everywhere!

Wildwood, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a great night, do this!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

Did I ever think I'd be in Ireland on a pub crawl collecting free shots and potatoes? This was a crazy fun night we made so many other backpackers who we are now friends with on fb! The Viking guide Amy was awesome and really loves her job! I really love pub crawls and try to do one in every city we visit -and this was a top one, well planned, great bars and fun for all!

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Best Pub Tour In Europe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Hi have attended many pub crawls on my European travels and the pub in Galway was the most enjoyable.
It was well run and lots
Of Activities that included all the crawlers and the staff were all about us, they worked hard to make sure everyone enjoyed their night out.

Galway, Galway, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super fun night out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

Have to say THANKS A LOT to Keeva and O'Hernandez for amazing night out at the Viking Pub Crawl in Galway! I had a great time hanging up with all that bunch of tourist in such friendly enviroment, I was traveling on my own and end up with lots of new friends! Plus thanks for showing us the city on the Free Walk around the city. I strongly recommend both tours, I couldn't have picked a better thing to do while I was in Galway!

Visited October 2013