“Excellent”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2013

We had lunch with my friend, my 4 y.o. daughter and baby in a buggy. The premises are very beautifully decorated and very clean. You can see the open kitchen, also very orderly and clean. Plenty of space to negotiate with the buggy. Toilets were absolutely spotless clean and wheelchair accessible. The food was fantastic, chicken salad and quiche, and since there wasn't a children's menu, the chef was very kind to offer us half a portion of a main dish. Amazing homemade desserts: chocolate-chillie cake and lemon tart, blueberry-choc muffin...all to die for. The only thing I'd suggest would be to provide a changing station for babies in the toilet.. We saw other dishes being served which looked and smelled delicious (salmon in pesto crust!!!yum). I met a friend there who was also very impressed with the food and she recommended their carrot cake. I'll definitely go back.

1  Thank IDJ_13