the g Hotel & Spa Galway
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Western Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$266
  • Restaurant
The Connacht Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$153
US$241
US$229
US$199
  • Bar/Lounge
Westwood House Hotel(Dangan)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$139
Oranmore Lodge Hotel(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$122
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$151
US$256
US$234
Radisson Galway
  • Breakfast included
Menlo Park Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$157
Travelocity
Bunk Boutique Hostel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$156
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
2,834 results
All reviewscupcakesthermal suitephilip treacyretail parkcup cakespink roomluxury roomon arrivaldouble showerturn down serviceeggs benedictamazing hotellounge areatop classpublic areasfrom start to finishcar park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed at the g Hotel over the Bank Holiday weekend. We had a lovely stay. Our room was lovely but not as nice as some of the other 5* rooms I have styed in over the past year. The paintwork and decor is getting a bit worn around the edges in some areas. Reservations team were all excellent and very welcoming. Lovely cupcakes placed in our room in the evening, a lovely little touch. The cocktails in the bar were fab,we stayed in the bar till the late hours and I can safely say I have never had such delicious cocktails. Well done bar staff!! Hotel was busy coming to an end of Race week.I will return,lovely stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JacueK
The g Hotel G, Manager at the g Hotel & Spa Galway, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Guest,

We were so pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay over the bank holiday weekend. We have shared your lovely feedback with our Reservations and Signature Lounge teams.
Please accept our apologies that you felt your bedroom was not as pristine as it should have been. We will look into this immediately. Thank you for your feedback. We hope that we can welcome you back to the g again soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

This is one of my favourite hotels in Ireland and it's all down to there customer service. It's amazing to see people really enjoying there jobs and putting personal touches on the little things. It's these little extras that really make it the 5 star success it is. The rooms in the hotel are extremely well decorated and have top range, state of the art facilities! The bathrooms are huge and are completely spotless. The breakfast was delicious and again the level of customer service at that early hour was fantastic. See you again soon 'g' and keep up the fantastic work!!

Stayed: August 2014

Dear Guest,

We were so pleased to read that the g is one of your favourite hotels in Ireland. Our team take enormous pride in the level of service they provide and it was so rewarding to read your kind words about this. We have shared your wonderful comments with all the ladies and gentlemen working in the g.

We hope that we get the pleasure of welcoming you back to us at the g again very soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

The G Hotel was the third 5 star resort on our trip to Ireland. What a surprise when we walked in! It is a modern contemporary hotel. Not something I would normally book for myself but I loved it. Our room was just beautiful in the natural tones and lovely soft furniture. We had a couch and chair in our room with a large area to lounge. When we arrived in our room we were greeted with two cupcakes on the table. What a wonderful surprise. We were on the first floor just steps from the spa that was calling my name! We didn't eat any meals here but we did come back to the bar in the evening which was very pleasant to relax and have a few drinks. This hotel was a great experience. I definitely would recommend this hotel.

My husband and I both had massages and the spa is just beautiful. The massage wasn't as wonderful as the one I get at home by my regular therapist but it was good enough I suppose. I really enjoyed the experience as a whole.

Room Tip: For 10 Euro more I highly recommend the valet parking.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jill S
The g Hotel G, Manager at the g Hotel & Spa Galway, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Guest,

We were so pleased to read how impressed you were with the hotel. Our arrival cupcakes are one of the many little touches that make a stay at the g so special.
It was so rewarding to read that you had such a lovely experience throughout the hotel and that you made time to visit our Spa and Signature Lounges.
Thank you for your kind words. We hope that we can welcome you back to us again soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed at the G hotel for one night - this was not enough, brilliant hotel and superb staff, beautiful rooms and food in restaurant and lounge is lovely, Can highly recommend this hotel. Cant wait to go back to it

Room Tip: From what I know about this hotel all rooms are lovely and I was upgraded to a suite which was just great, lovely spacious room,
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing such kind words from your recent stay at the g. We were so pleased to read that you found our team working in the g to be superb and that you enjoyed your experience in Restaurant Gigi’s.
We look forward to welcome you back to us again soon and for longer.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The hotel itself is stunning. Such a beautiful setting to enjoy their exquisite cocktails. The food in the restaurant was delicious and very well priced for the standard of the food. The menu selection was also great. Breakfast was lovely. The staff were very friendly. The pool area was amazing and very relaxing although it is very dark which I'm not sure would appeal to everyone. It's within walking distance of the city. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank mbossa

Dear Guest,

We were so pleased to read that you found the hotel to be stunning. Our Signature Lounges are the perfect place to enjoy a cocktail and it was lovely to read that you did. We have shared your kind words about our menu offerings, team, location and thermal suite with all.

We hope that we get the pleasure of welcoming you back to us again very soon.