“Lovely B&B”

Ranked #38 of 186 Galway B&B and Inns
Tucson, Arizona
“Lovely B&B”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We had a truly lovely stay at Claremount House. The owner, Anna, had her hands full with her own large family and their schedules, but that didn't in any way stop her from putting her guests first. The room was lovely and immaculate and we truly felt welcome.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 8 September 2013

The rooms are a bit on the smallish side but nice. Breakfast was ok and the owners are friendly. Compared to other B&Bs this place lacked a bit the attention to detail we have experienced at a lot of other places and some more recommendations regarding the city and the surrounding area would have been great.

Quiet location with a pleasant walk into Galway along the waterfront (took about 45 min).

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Kechi, Kansas
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We loved staying here and the owner Anna was very nice to us. Good Breakfast and nice bed.
Anna clued us in about using the bus to go downtown and that was so much easier than driving. We felt at home there because of her family and outgoing personality. The driveway
was a bit hard for new Irish drivers to turn into . Just the traffic. Not Anna's fault!!.

Room Tip: Our room was neat and tidy but a little small. So if you need lots of room . Ask for the larger roo...
West of Ireland
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We stayed here one night while attending a wedding nearby recently. The service and attention we got was excellent. This is a great place to stay. We were nicely greeted by Anna who showed us to our room. The beds are probably the most comfortable i have ever lied on! They really are so comfortable, I wish we had longer! The breakfast the next day was lovely. We had arranged a time to have the breakfast, however slept in a bit longer but there was still no trouble at all. A few jokes but all in a very lighthearted manner! The location is excellent with some great views of salthill beach from the breakfast room window. All in all a great place to stay and we will definately not hesitate in staying here again. Full marks!

Yardley, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I am a return visitor and brought my niece with me to Claremount due to the wonderful accommodations, excellent location and warm atmosphere of this B&B. The beds are so comfortable I found myself not wanting to get up, but knowing that there was a delicious traditional Irish breakfast waiting downstairs was incentive. Just loved talking to Anna and her family.

I don't know when I'll be back, but I do know that if I am, I won't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Offaly
Reviewed 18 August 2013

My self and my 3 sisters stayed in this bed and breakfast for one nite it was execlent the owener anna is a lovely lady made us very welecome the room was very clean the breakfast was yummy deffo be going back for our next stay in galway

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Missymay43
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We stayed one night in Anna and Stephdnz B&B and I have to say one of the best places I have stayed in. The rooms where very clean and comfortable it was like being at home and the breakfast was excellent. Would recommend to my friends and family will be back next year.

• Stayed August 2013