“right place, right price”

The Latin Quarter Bistro
Ranked #36 of 493 Restaurants in Galway
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: French, Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Galway city, Latin Quarter Wine Bar & Bistro offers good quality & affordable Irish food in casual & relax surroundings. Our chef Patrick carefully sources his ingredients to create classical bistro dishes with a modern Irish twist. Our wine list mostly consists of reasonably priced European wines and a few more upmarket houses.
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The most expensive restaurant of the five we ate in during our trip to Galway, but the best food, good service and located right in the heart of the pedestrianised area, where the nightly promenade during race week is worth seeing.

2  Thank InningsUk

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I took my friend to Latin Quarter for her birthday lunch. I'd been before and it didn't disappoint. We were warmly greeted and seated.My friend had perfectly cooked sea trout and I had chowder equal to Cape Cod. Our desserts were sinfully delicious we didn't worry about calories!.Once again a delightful experience. We'll be back

1  Thank ffwaldron
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Well this restaurant is here to stay
Finally got to try it last night
Got window seats as requested
The food is really top notch and excellently presented
Wine at 35 euro a bottle ? Is that what we must pay now for a good bottle in a restaurant
Anyway we really enjoyed our meal
Restaurant really busy so I'd advise booking ahead

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Went here for lunch and the service, food and atmosphere was excellent. Food seemed like a small portion due to excellent presentation but in reality it took quite a while to finish and had me fueled for the day. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

lovely food, great atmosphere, slightly pricey for the quality of food received. i would recommend perchance shopping around from the different restaurants to avoid being disappointed.

3  Thank Mary Anne H