Countess House
US$245
US$410
US$319
US$285
Eviston House Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$288
US$233
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationclose to townb bsquiet locationcomfortable roomcooked breakfastpubs and restaurantsenjoyed our stayyogurthostessirelandconsguesthouse
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I booked a double room (15), and although I felt the overall experience was good, with a lovely breakfast, I felt cramped in the room. Close to town, and friendly experience. The landlady kindly let me leave the car at BnB for a couple of hours on day I left, so I could venture into town for a look before I left.

Room Tip: Ask to look at room first.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2013

We booked on-line the night before and had no problems at all. The location was only minutes (easy) walk to the main part of Killarney. Our room was spacious, very clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was perfect and the lovely lady there was very welcoming and helpful. Would recommend this spot to anyone, you wont be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2013

i stayed in countess house on st Patricks weekend last, my self and my partner were hiking in the macgillycuddy reeks during the hike the heavens opened up and soaked us to the bone. we made it back to killarney and to countess house the owner of the B&B welcomed us with open arms and sat us down and gave us a warm cup of tea and coffee to warm us up it was like heaven the bed room was like a honeymoon sweet and the showers were so amazing..You will not find a better location in killarney. Only 5 minutes walk into the town and a lovely quite part of the town to stay in i would strongly recommend some travelling to killarney stay here its warm friendly tranquil and you wont leave hungry either the breakfast was 5 star could not fault it

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

You will not find a better location in killarney. Only 5 minutes walk into the town in a very safe and pleasant area. Great price, great location, Great service, lovely rooms. Breakfast was lovely and couldn't have asked for more. Stayed three times now, and am already planning my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I stayed in the Countess House while attending a wedding in August. The location was very convenient, the owner of the B&B was very friendly and accomodating, and the breakfast was very good. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple