“Breakfast”

Price range: US$8 - US$46
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, Contemporary, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The award winning Park Restaurant, at The Killarney Park Hotel, is one of Kerry’s most notable restaurants, specialising in traditional cuisine with a contemporary twist, the restaurants resident pianist creates the mood that mirrors the cuisine – classical and creative.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Staff efficient and available to assist where necessary. Food displayed wonderfully, lovely variety available and you may sit at leisure to conclude and watch the Red Deer cross the lawn or the activity of the rowers on the lake. Just fabulous..

Visited April 2014

Ireland
“Oasis of calm”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The service is excellent as is the food. The seared scallops were delicious as was my husbands salad. He was very happy with the steak and my sea bass on a bed of leeks was cooked to perfection. Barely had room for the caramelised apple pudding, but was glad I ordered it. The room is classically decorated and the tables are well spaced out. The resident pianist adds to the atmosphere

Visited October 2013
BOSTON
“Fabulous Food”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Superb food, creative both in presentation and flavorings. We ate dinner here twice and every dish we ordered was great.

Visited September 2013
Yuma, Arizona
“Great food, Great service, Great ambience!”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

I visited the Killarney Park Hotel pub for a solo dinner. I was treated especially well by Marcin and Glen, and the mussels were outstanding. I only wish I had been in sooner - I would've been a regular during my stay in Killarney. They were so many entrees that I would have liked to try. Don't wait to try this wonderful pub, and the restaurant menu looks amazing. Aine was more than helpful with my questions and truly represents The Park well.

Visited October 2013
“Anniversary dinner at The Park”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our anniversary dinner at The Park last night. Prawn starter was amazing, as was the lobster 'surf 'n turf'. Our deserts were brought out on a decorated anniversary plate and a complimentary glass of champagne! Just loved it!

• Visited September 2013