“Culinary perfection at The Killarney Park Hotel”

The Park Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 187 Restaurants in Killarney
Price range: US$8 - US$46
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, Contemporary, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The award winning Park Restaurant, at The Killarney Park Hotel, is one of Kerry’s most notable restaurants, specialising in traditional cuisine with a contemporary twist, the restaurants resident pianist creates the mood that mirrors the cuisine – classical and creative.
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I recently had the opportunity to have dinner at one of my favourite hotels in Ireland, the Killarney Park Hotel. Executive Chef Odran Lucey, a local who spent years training around the world in top kitchens has quietly emerged as a real culinary star. He presented a stunning tasting plate of fish/seafood starters and meat/game main courses with all ingredients locally sourced and produced. The lamb dish – Roast Loin of Kerry Lamb, Pearl Barley Risotto, Annascaul Black Pudding, Mint Pesto & Smoked Aubergine – was a thrilling interplay of flavours and textures as befits a world class chef. See more at: http://padraicino.com/coming-home-revisiting-irelands-incentive-icons/#sthash.AoX5Qwuq.dpuf

There are newer reviews for The Park Restaurant

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Staff efficient and available to assist where necessary. Food displayed wonderfully, lovely variety available and you may sit at leisure to conclude and watch the Red Deer cross the lawn or the activity of the rowers on the lake. Just fabulous..

Reviewed 28 October 2013

The service is excellent as is the food. The seared scallops were delicious as was my husbands salad. He was very happy with the steak and my sea bass on a bed of leeks was cooked to perfection. Barely had room for the caramelised apple pudding, but was glad I ordered it. The room is classically decorated and the tables are well spaced out. The resident pianist adds to the atmosphere

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Superb food, creative both in presentation and flavorings. We ate dinner here twice and every dish we ordered was great.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I visited the Killarney Park Hotel pub for a solo dinner. I was treated especially well by Marcin and Glen, and the mussels were outstanding. I only wish I had been in sooner - I would've been a regular during my stay in Killarney. They were so many entrees that I would have liked to try. Don't wait to try this wonderful pub, and the restaurant menu looks amazing. Aine was more than helpful with my questions and truly represents The Park well.