“We was ignored”

Ranked #17 of 186 Restaurants in Killarney
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Bar, Restaurant, Entertainment venue, souvenir shops, Pub grub and much more. Our multi award winning banquet style themed "Irish Night" runs from March through to October, a must if your visiting. In the high season you can expect the show to run at least 6 nights a week. We're also situated close to many walking trails in the world famous Gap of Dunloe. There's Jaunting cars and horse riding within a minutes walk and at least 5 golf course within a 10 mile radius. We also cater for weddings and after wedding parties. Live music and BBQs are never too far away either during the summer
evesham
“We was ignored”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stopped off here for something to eat, we asked if we order at the bar and the woman said no she would come over and take our order, we waited the woman was walking past us we waited ages, then the batman eventually took our order the food came out quick and was lovely, but I was disappointed with the service seemed we was ignored ? Sad to say ......

• Visited May 2014

Enniscorthy, Ireland
“lovely food and great service”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

went to kate kearnys for dinner with my family and i had a bacon and cabbage it was the first dinner i cleaned my plate for in a while it was amazing and great service top marks

• Visited April 2014
“What a tourist trap”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Went to kates for dinner with my partner on the recommendation of friends who had been a few years ago. I got the brie for starters, was a very sad little portion size but tasted nice. My partner got the seafood chowder, which was light on seafood. I got the bbq ribs and chips, when the girl brought out the ribs, the sauce on top had set and formed a skin, god only knows how long it was sitting before it got to the table, I also came across a fishy taste on the ribs and they were cold in some parts hot in others, needless to say I didn't finish. My chips were dreadful and dry and my partners were lovely, which led me to believe mine might have been reserved. I've had better for the same money out of a carvery. Very disappointed altogether. There was nice live music and two Irish dancers, so if you're looking for that kind of thing and a few drinks I'm sure it would be a grand night. But jaysus, avoid the food, pure muck.

2 Thank Anne-Marie D
Cookstown, United Kingdom
“relaxing evening”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

My family and I visit Kate's every time we are in the area. There is always good craic good food and friendly atmosphere, looking forward to our next visit we would heartily recommend that you visit this wee gem.

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great night”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

went here with my husband for dinner and some drinks. Food was good and we had a great time chatting with some locals while listening to authentic Irish tunes. Highly recommend!

Visited March 2014