“Delicious.... Great staff”

Lord Kenmare's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 188 Restaurants in Killarney
Cuisines: Irish, Mediterranean, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The staff are lovely and the desserts were delicious. I had the lamb it was a little cold but it still tasted delicious, lovely atmosphere

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Came here for a family celebration, and as it was early in the evening we opted for the early bird menu. The food and service were excellent, at the end of each course all plates went back empty all of the food being thoroughly enjoyed. We also shared a lot and I got to have small samples of a few courses. I had hake and it was in my opinion cooked to perfection. The roasted vegetables were also just right. My brother did not want dessert but was persuades to have ice cream of which he had a little, but the rest of us helped out. Again I have no problem in recommending, on previous. visits to this establishment I have had seafood platter which if it is on is also excellent.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Having visited Killarney on golfing trips on numerous occasions, I've always made the ''Lord Kenmare's'' restaurant & Murphy's pub below one of the ''Highlights'' of my trips. It doesn't get better than this on food, quality & the wonderfull service provided by their outstanding staff.
I've also stayed here on a few occasions and was totally satisfied with everything.
Thanks again guys,
Colin from Germany

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Our table was beautiful in this second story restaurant overlooking the street below. But the real treat was the food- wow - huge portions and absolutely delicious. My husband's mussels appetizer could have served a family! (Note: share the mussels!). The staff was quite good although our waitress left midway through our dinner without a word and we weren't sure who was in charge of our table, as several different staff people waited on us during the course of the evening. Minor glitch. Hope to return one day.

Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here more times than I can remember and have never left feeling anything but delighted with everything. Amazing food and service. The mussels are the best I've ever had and the fillet steak is second to none. The pork bellyroulade is so tender you can cut it with a fork. There home made ice cream is much better then even the highest quality shop bought equivalent. Pity I don't have the money to eat there everyday.