“What a treat!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Killarney Villa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Killarney
Killarney Villa
Ranked #101 of 145 Killarney B&B and Inns
Bluffton, Ohio, United States
“What a treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2012

We happened upon the Killarney Villa because the hotel up-the-road was package by a tour. The Villa was warm and inviting and the hostess and host were pleasant. The accommodation were great. We had a huge room with two showers and plenty of space. The breakfast was delicious and cooked specifically for each guest.

If you are through Killarney and looking for accommodations, you can't go wrong with the Killarney Villa!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Wolverhampton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2012

This is a fabulous B&B in every respect. The hosts,Rosaleen and PJ are warm and generous and leave no stone unturned in their efforts to give guests a thoroughly relaxing holiday. The rooms are well planned and comfortable, the breakfast first-class and the location ideal for visiting the many delights of magical Killarney, the spectacular Ring of Kerry etc.,

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Serendipity011
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2012

Very clean and comfortable b & b.Rosaleen and Pj are very accomodating.Nice home made breakfast at very good price.Highly recommended!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Lier, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2011

This is definetly the best B&B we've stayed in during our week in Ireland. Perfect service, great facilities, wonderfull rooms and great breakfast. Very kind host.
The Belgian Bikers

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2011

The service is second to none. This is the 2nd year running now that I have stayed at Killarney Villa. My room had a fantastic view overlooking the beautiful gardens and fountain. It was extremely clean and modern. The location for me couldn't have been better placed. I was in Killarney which has a great variety of shops restaurants. It is well placed for a number of attractions such as Killarney National Park and Muckross House, (which I liked best) but also Crag Cave, Coolwood Zoo and much, much more. From here you can drive the whole Ring of Kerry. There are vast numbers of B&B's in Kerry but for me this is the best I've ever stayed in and I'm fairly well traveled. The breakfasts are tasty and there are also small kitchen rooms with fridges in them for the sole purpose of storing food, (and kettles and biscuits). As I didn't want to spend money eating out every day for lunch it meant I could store fruit, bread, sandwiches, drinks etc for lunch which in turn made the trip cheaper for me. I best like the owners attitude, they are friendly, helpful and very accommodating and what I paid for the service I received was very good value for money. I intend to return again next year.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
Clearwater, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2011

Killarney Villa is beautiful, immaculate, and very comfortable. Two of us stayed in a large, front triple room with two ensuite bathrooms, an unexpected luxury. It was quiet and had a view of the gorgeous garden. Right outside our room was a little kitchen to make tea in, which we enjoyed in the solarium. Rosaleen was so friendly and helpful, and made it seem as if we had been friends forever. She never seemed rushed and was happy to give us driving directions to Muckross House and Farm (both delightful) which allowed us to avoid driving through the town center. Another day she arranged a bus tour of Dingle Peninsula, with pick up and drop off at the villa. That was a great day, a highlight of the trip. We spent three nights at the villa and were sorry to see it end. We ate buffet items for breakfast, so can't comment on cooked things, but I mentioned one day how good the yogurt was, and she made sure to have it for me the next day. I would love to go back there and I give it the highest possible rating.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2010

This was the nicest B&B we stayed at in Ireland. Lovely, friendly and helpful hosts. And beautiful garden!! Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple