“Mixed Reaction”

Ranked #30 of 193 Restaurants in Killarney
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Had a late breakfast here, one of us had a bagel and it was grand, just as I ordered, the other had Jumbo breakfast and it came without hash brown & Black pudding (as described on the menu), it just wasn't up to scratch, In saying that once this was pointed out to staff who were extremely nice and attentive a new breakfast was served which had double portions of everything!!

1  Thank Eileen O
Denis M, Manager at Mac's of Main Street, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2014

Hi Eileen O

Thank you for your recent review.
Our aim is to be consistent with food at all times.
We are glad you pointed out the error on this occasion and that it was corrected immediately
We hope you decide to return at another time in the future

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

While on a break to wonderful Killarney my family and I decided to have lunch in Macs. It was busy when we arrived but were shown to our table by a friendly waitress straight away. Food was great and we had their own homemade ice cream for dessert . I had honeycomb . It was mouthwatering.

Look forward to returning when we are back to the kingdom next time.

1  Thank Bridget C
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Was down in Killarney recently with a group of friends for a night out, we decided to go for a fry up the morning after the night before.

After asking around we were advised that Macs was the best spot in town for our needs... It didn't disappoint.

The staff were very friendly and efficient, the food was top notch and reasonably priced - I will be back.

Thanks to all in Macs for your hospitality.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

went here for breakfast yesterday August 18th with my mum daughter and grandaughter we had 3 large breakfasts and one vegetarian breakfast which were really nice and big also. It was served with lots of toast and beautiful brown bread. The lady that served us was so nice and friendly and took time to speak with my Grandaughter who is a little chatterbox. Will definetly be back here next time in killarney.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I visited macs restaurant last week with two if my friends and one of their 20 month old daughter. Staff we're very welcoming and seated us, helped us with our buggy and straight away got us a high chair. I have to say they went above and beyond for us. The food was a dream. I had the chicken ciabatta which was amazing. Portions sizes very generous. Baby bowl came out straight away too which was very efficient by our waitress. To top it off we had the ice cream to finish which was just amazing. I will definitely be coming back to macs in the future!!!! Great atmosphere, fabulous food and fantastic service!!!!!