Larkinley Lodge
US$426
TripAdvisor
Killarney Royal(Killarney)
Hotels.com
All reviewsb btoni dannypotato wafflesher husbandring of kerrybreakfast was deliciouswonderful hostsshort walkplace to staybed and breakfastthe location is perfecthome away from homestayed longergreat showerperfect staytwo nightsour honeymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My mom, daughters and I stayed here last week and we had a fabulous experience. Loved the location which was very easy to find and onbly a short walk to Killarneytown shopping and restuarants. Our en suite rooms were impeccable and beds were extremely comfortable. Breakfast was fresh, hot and delicious. And Toni & Danny were superb hosts who made us feel like family during our stay. We highly recommend Larkinley Lodge to anyone travelling in the Killarney area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My husband and I visited Ireland for the first time and stayed 3 nights with Toni and Danny. It was everything we could have hoped for and more. The accommodations were great. The breakfasts were A+++. I loved the potato waffles with the fried egg. Irish bacon is a treat I had never experienced. Toni & Danny made sure we went to the best restaurants, booked the tour we wanted to take, and sent us to the best bicycle rental and mapped out a route for us to make the most of our day. Toni insisted on driving us back to the train station on the day we left even though it was right around breakfast time. If we get the chance to return to Killarney again we will make sure I can stay at the Larkinley Lodge.

Room Tip: As far as I could tell there are no bad rooms in this B & B. Our upstairs room was quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Well, I suppose since I only stayed here, I can not be absolutely certain of this! But, my friend and I felt immediately at home in Larkinley Lodge. Our hosts Toni and Danny were so friendly and accommodating that it was like meeting up with old friends. It was just a short walk into town and all that Killarney had to offer. They helped us organise our tour the next day which we had to change the date of and also assisted in booking our accommodation for our next stop. No request was too hard. Even a simple cup of tea was beautifully presented and more than had been asked for. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would go again.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We just stayed for 3 nights at Toni & Danny's B&B and it was everything that Trip Advisor reviews promised. Our hosts were immediately like old friends and 100% charming and welcoming. The breakfasts were great, the accommodation is like a 5-star hotel and you get as much advice and help as you want from the most perfect hosts. Book into Larkinley Lodge and be pampered! John & Jean Orchard from Stoke Poges, England.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed in this wonderful B&B for two nights in May and wish we had spent more time here. We are home now after spending three months travelling and have to say this was the best place we stayed. We had wonderful nights sleep, the room was clean and comfortable and the breakfasts were great. It was also within easy walking distance of the town centre and all the shops and pubs. But I have to say that it is Toni and Danny who made our stay so memorable. They were so kind and helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them. Thank you Toni and Danny for sharing your home with us, but especially thank you for all the conversations we shared during our short time with you. Hope all is going well for you.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple