“Best B & B in Ireland”
Review of Larkinley Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Killarney
Larkinley Lodge
Ranked #2 of 143 Killarney B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We were in Ireland for 10 nights and this was our favorite. Toni and Danny were great host and very helpful on great places to eat and see. The rooms were very clean and the breakfasts were awesome!!! It is also in a great location and a short walking distance to downtown. If we ever get back to Ireland this is a place that we would definitely stay.

Room Tip: Very modern and roomy.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 11 August 2014

It was our first visit to Ireland and Larkinley Lodge was definitely a highlight! The proprietors, Toni and Danny, were as gracious as we have ever encountered.The rooms were awesome and the location was within walking distance of town centre but far enough away to make for a quiet stay. Danny's tips on the Ring of Kerry drive were spot on and the breakfasts were quite yummy! Any future trip to Ireland will include an extended stay at the Larkinley Lodge. Thank you Toni & Danny! From: Terry, Tammy, Cindy & Sue (aka the James Brolin clan!).

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank TFord4637
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I have nothing but praise for this B&B , the owners are extremely helpful , it is a 2 minute walk to the twin centre , the accomaditon modern and very clean , it felt like a 5 star motel actually , the parking was right out the front and so,handy although we didn't use the car as everything us was just around the corner.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Larkinley Lodge is a home away from home. My boyfriend and I recently experienced a beautiful two night stay in Larkinley Lodge. From the minute we arrived until we left we felt very welcomed by Toni and Danny. The house is beautiful, great location, fabulous comfortable rooms, spotlessly clean, lovely hot water, fast wifi, breakfast was beautiful and plentiful. Toni and Danny were the perfect hosts, friendly, very helpful in recommending places to eat and pointed us in the direction of the best sights to see around Killarney. Nothing was too much of a request for Toni and Danny. Killarney town is only 2 minute walk away. As there is so much to do in Killarney we didn't have enough time on this trip therefore we are already planning our return in 2015 and look forward to staying in Larkinley Lodge again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My mom, daughters and I stayed here last week and we had a fabulous experience. Loved the location which was very easy to find and onbly a short walk to Killarneytown shopping and restuarants. Our en suite rooms were impeccable and beds were extremely comfortable. Breakfast was fresh, hot and delicious. And Toni & Danny were superb hosts who made us feel like family during our stay. We highly recommend Larkinley Lodge to anyone travelling in the Killarney area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My husband and I visited Ireland for the first time and stayed 3 nights with Toni and Danny. It was everything we could have hoped for and more. The accommodations were great. The breakfasts were A+++. I loved the potato waffles with the fried egg. Irish bacon is a treat I had never experienced. Toni & Danny made sure we went to the best restaurants, booked the tour we wanted to take, and sent us to the best bicycle rental and mapped out a route for us to make the most of our day. Toni insisted on driving us back to the train station on the day we left even though it was right around breakfast time. If we get the chance to return to Killarney again we will make sure I can stay at the Larkinley Lodge.

Room Tip: As far as I could tell there are no bad rooms in this B & B. Our upstairs room was quiet and co...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Well, I suppose since I only stayed here, I can not be absolutely certain of this! But, my friend and I felt immediately at home in Larkinley Lodge. Our hosts Toni and Danny were so friendly and accommodating that it was like meeting up with old friends. It was just a short walk into town and all that Killarney had to offer. They helped us organise our tour the next day which we had to change the date of and also assisted in booking our accommodation for our next stop. No request was too hard. Even a simple cup of tea was beautifully presented and more than had been asked for. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would go again.

• Stayed: July 2014