“Great time had by all” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
The Ring of Kerry Day Trip including Killarney Lakes and National Park
Ranked #5 of 47 Tours in Killarney
More attraction details
Owner description: Deros Coach Tours is a Family owned and operated business providing visitors with exceptional driver/guides,top class,current year coaches with the highest specifications.Coming very soon - free Wifi on touring coaches - watch this space.Discover the beauty of Killarney and Kerry in our five star rated tours with our friendly and knowledgeable local driver/guides as they reveal the history and stories in their entertaining and amusing commentary.We have frequent stops for photos,refreshments and bathroom facilities during the tours.All our driver/guides are enthustiac,pleasant and focus on creating a fun environment for your day touring with us.Travel in comfort and style in our luxury fleet of four and five star rated coaches at extremely affordable prices.Why not charter a private Mercedes Benz midi coach or coaches and let us arrange a customized tour in the Killarney surrounds.No group too big or too small.
Limerick, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great time had by all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

We took a group Ring of Kerry tour with Ray and everyone loved the beautiful scenery, Ray's commentary and jokes and the overall great atmosphere that he provided. He was super flexible as well (as this was a chartered group with only our guests) in terms of where/when to stop etc...highly recommend Deros and Ray if you need to organise a large group tour!!!

1 Thank CNP1984

Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“If you are going to take a tour, take it with Ray”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

My wife and I were in Killarney for 8 nights and during this time we took 3 different tours with two different companies and one with Ray who our priest, Father Dalton had arranged to have him as our tour guide for our church group.
Out of all the tour guides, Ray was the most knowledgeable.
Out of all the tour guides, Ray was the most patient.
Out of all the tour guides, Ray was the most accommodating.
Out of all the tour guides, Ray was the most friendly.
Out of all the tour guides, Ray was the most easy to understand.
And finally, out of all the tour guides, Ray told the best jokes.

Take a tour with Deros, take it with Ray!

Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Highlight of Trip: Dingle Peninsula with Ray”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

On Saturday 26 July, my daughters and I went on the Dingle Peninsula
tour with Ray as our guide. This was the best part of our trip to
Ireland as you couldn't ask for a better tour guide.

My daughters and I enjoyed listening to Ray's stories. His warmth and
humour, his knowledge of and love for the region, along with the
spectacular scenery, made this a tour that we'll always remember.

Port Perry, Canada
“Irish Adventure Tour 2014”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Myself and three friends spent a most wonderful tour of Ireland by coach. This was an amazing time thanks to our awesome tour guide / driver, Murt O'Shea. He kept everything running smoothly and on time. He was very knowledgable and passionate about the history of Ireland and has a great singing voice. This is a man that loves his job and is excellent at it.I consider myself very lucky to have had the pleasure of spending my vacation with such a great person. I speak for myself as well as my traveling companions, Murt we love you!

detroit, MI
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Beautiful scenery but service needs improvement”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

Our tour guide was great. He has a great sense of humor and was well informed. I felt let down with the service provided when I spoke with staff in the office. I had made a reservation online and included the 'priority seating'. Online it said 4 seats available so I thought this meant the first four seats on the bus. On my email confirmation it said 8 seats. I thought hmmm ok maybe still great viewing. When I checked in I was told I could sit in the 3rd row. Slightly confused now I hopped on the bus thinking the drivers seat was being included as a row. This was not the case but the bus was getting ready to leave so I decided to address it when I returned. Upon return I pointed out the discrepancies at the office and the lady basically put it on me saying I should have asked the driver if I could sit in the seat alongside him. Then she told me that my information about the seats was wrong online and was based on smaller vans they use to use. I suggested updating the online information as well as the information on the email confirmation so they would be the same. She offered to return half my money for priority seating since basically I didn't receive it. Not one for bartering I took the money even though I felt all my money should have been refunded. They obviously do a great job most the time. Hopefully that will extend to a higher level of customer service.

1 Thank cheymorningsun