Book In Advance
Tours from Deros Coach Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Deros Coach Tours
from US$28.90
from US$31.20
from US$56.60
from US$34.60
More Info
All reviews ring of kerry tour dingle peninsula priority seating driver ray lunch stop slea head sheep dog show photo stops day tour sheepdog demonstration excellent tour take pictures great driver small group inch beach irish coffee great sense of humor
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We are a family of seven with five children ages 13 to 7 visiting from Connecticut. We booked this tour through the office in downtown Killarney. The woman in the office was terrific and most accommodating. She arranged for a driver to pick up our family at the Holiday Village. We were greeted by our guide/driver Ray who was fantastic. He was knowledgeable and made the trip interesting and entertaining for all of us. He also offered to take family pictures at the stops. We also had the chance to meet a shepard and watch his dogs round up the sheep which everyone enjoyed. Ray arranged to drop us back off at our front door at the end of the tour. This tour is not to be missed if you come to Ireland. Hopefully you’ll be fortunate to have Ray as your guide!! Thanks Ray.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank Daniel M
Deroscoachtours, Front Office Manager at Deros Coach Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

What a simple and excellent review ! Thank you so much for taking the time to put it up on trip advisor - We are very grateful to you we are delighted that you had a such a good time while you were on tour and we also delighted that we gave you some happy memories of your Irish holiday experience. Ray really appreciates all the high praise & hope to see you again in the not to distant future.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I spent the better part of two weeks as my family’s driver white-knuckling my way, on the left, on narrow roads in England and Ireland. When we got to Killarney they took pity on me realizing that all I would get to see of the Ring of Kerry was the highway dividing line. Our hotel put us in touch with Devos for a private tour and it was FANTASTIC. Our driver Sean was not only an excellent driver but funny and knowledgeable as well. We got to set our own pace and managed to squeeze in all of the main sights and a few others on top. If you decide to do a private tour we all very much recommend Devos and Sean!

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

An excellent tour. The guide was entertaining , knowledgeable and humorous. The lady in the office ( and all drivers) work hard to organise the trips and ensure everyone is accommodated.

Date of experience: September 2018
Deroscoachtours, Front Office Manager at Deros Coach Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Thank you ever so much for the excellent review we truly do appreciate it and we hope to see you back on another tour in the not too distant future.

Thanks a million

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

After being told by three people in the office that the tour I was on had no allocated seats ( ie none booked, sit where you want to) I was told to move from the seat behind the driver as ‘ those seats have been sold’ . I asked what the driver meant and let him know that the lady and older man as well as another driver said no seats were reserved on my particular tour he said they sold them to people who offered to pay extra thereby forcing those who had been already seated to move. I had especially queried the seating arrangements as I get motion sickness and needed a forward seat. I was at the bus very early to ensure I would be able to sit at the front.The only seat I was offered to pay extra for on that tour was the guide seat, which they also sold. The driver was 10 minutes late leaving as the person in the ‘guide seat’ couldn’t be found. The commentary was virtually non existent. The driver was continually chatting to the older man in the guide seat. For most of the tour there was silence broken now and then when the driver spoke quickly as we rushed past something that was a blur outside the bus. Those sitting on the right hand side had views the whole trip the rest of us on the left missed most things as there was little to see on the left. The only saving grace of this tour which had too many stops at shops was the sheep dog trials. That was excellent and perhaps the farmer could teach the driver how to be more interactive with a group.if there had been a local bus I could have taken that and not noticed any difference.

1  Thank aussieontour2018
Deroscoachtours, Front Office Manager at Deros Coach Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

In reply to your review that was posted up on trip advisor which was clearly not complementary our driver will clarify a few points with you.
He found your complaint to be confusing and contradictory. Prior to leaving Killarney he said if anyone has questions please let me know. Apart from giving commentary on each town, village, history of famous women & men, translations of place names, mountains, lakes, rivers, forestry, plants, flowers, bogs, bay, animals, wildlife, festivals, standing stones, castles, follies, hunting lodges, ancient tribes ect .You had plenty of opportunity to ask questions which you did not.
I not alone interacted with the older man who I assisted during the day because of his impaired sight but also with the couples from New York, Washington, Florida, Boston , 4 people from Oklahoma and the Spanish lady not only did we have a pleasant conversation but I took each of their photos at different spots during the day. I also offered to take your photo but you declined.
I made sure that they also had a good lunch during the day.
Our average speed for the tour was 45/50 km, hardly "blur" speed by any normal persons standards.
The amount of gratuities I received from the rest of the passengers that day was tangible evidence that all on board had a wonderful day. We are reasonable people and the unfortunate thing about all of this is that had you spoken your mind that day most if not all your problems could have been sorted, and you too could have had a day like all the rest of us had.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed out Ring of Kerry Tour with Denis Spillane, our excellent driver and guide on the day. Denis was both informative and engaging. In addition, we had beautiful weather and so could see the stunning scenery which is the Ring of Kerry.