“Excellent”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Clemmons, North Carolina
“Excellent”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We had an excellent meal there. Our table had scallops, lamb and fillet of John Dory. Everything very good and cooked to perfection. Atmosphere very good as well as service. Crème Burelle for desert was very good but Irish coffee needs to be served in proper glass not wine glass and it was only average. If you put a straw in great Irish coffee it stands straight up from crème on top....ours tipped over. Would go back again.....make reservations.

Bound Brook, New Jersey
“Seafood Tops”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The four of us ate here on a Thursday night. The food was good.I had the rack of lamb which was good but not exceptional. My wife had the scallops with the chorial and they were very good. The service was good good. The décor was fashionable.

Ireland
“Not what it used to be”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have been going to Gaby's restaurant, off and on, for over 20 years. When I first visited it was streets ahead of other seafood restaurants in Kerry. Now, maybe success has led to complacency, it is only average. In fact the turbot I had was not well-cooked. Either it was not fresh or had been left under the infra red warming lamps for too long. As Gaby's charge top dollar there is an expectation that the quality will be commensurate. The wine, while of good quality, is over-priced. The mark-up seems to be the same as it was ten years ago but most restaurants have cut their margins, especially as the Government hiked the duty on each bottle.
Maybe I picked an off night so I will be back sometime in the future to see if this is so.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Carrigaholt
Dracut, Massachusetts
“Best Seafood, and I'm from New England”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I am very pleased that our first choice restaurant was not available. We ended at Gaby's and everyone at the table raved about the seafood. I had the John Dory and could not imagine a better piece of fish. We were 10 from a tour of Ireland all from the US and everyone was extremely pleased. If I was local I would be there often.

Cork, Ireland
“Amazing Seafood plate!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

So far one of the best Restaurant in Killarney, plates are well served and the food is delicious! The room of the restaurant is lovely as well. Can be some waiting before to get a table (even with table booked) but is worth to wait!