“Good food in nice atmosphere”

Robertino's Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 191 Restaurants in Killarney
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Found the food and service very good. Very enjoyable meal. Had crab salad and prob one of nicest salads have had while my wife had a Moroccan fish dish which she found delicious. The kids were more than happy with their grub too!!

Reviewed 11 July 2013

While in Ireland, we felt like having something other than the traditional Irish food. We stumbled upon Robertino's The Med Restaurant. It was hard for me to find it on Tripadvisor as it appears the name was changed, but I'm not really sure. The menu was a combination of Italian and Mediterranean food. We ordered chicken skewers to begin with and they were very tastey. For our main we ordered a four cheese pizza, with one of the cheeses being Gorgonzola which made for a great pizza. We were very happy with the meal. I don't remember how much it was as it seems every time we ate it was expensive.

Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

I was hesitant to try Italian food while in Ireland, but I sure am glad I did! The food was superb; some of the best Italian I have ever had. The staff was very friendly and attentive, my food came to the table right on time, and the price was very affordable. I highly recommend trying Robertino's while in Killarney. They most definitely know what they're doing and made me feel like a welcome guest during my meal.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

I was there at the weekend. As we were ordering, I started to get stomach cramps. I placed the order in the hope they would recede. They didn't. BEFORE the starters arrived, I asked if we could cancel the mains. Long story short- the kitchen wouldn't oblige and we were sent out our mains in take-away cartons. The waiter was nice and very apologetic but was obviously under severe pressure from the kitchen. It was upsetting and confusing- our main would have taken 20-25 minutes to cook and thus couldn't have been started yet- unless they are not cooking to order there. I know it was MY problem that I became ill but I don't think I it was handelled well by the restaurant. The starters were average.

1  Thank karagibbons
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Just arrived today in Killarney for 2 nights after 2 nights in Shannon. Talked to a local who recommended this place and we were not dissapointed. When we first walked in, the place was very crowded, which many times is a reflection of a good restaurant. We actually didn't have a reservation, but we lucked out and they were able to seat us, so I would recommend making a reservation.

The food was incredible and the customer service was second to none. The entire staff was very polite and friendly. We had the Bruschetta as a starter which we really enjoyed. They have a great selection of red and white wines. I had the Chiati DOC which was excellent.

The menu had a good variety of choices. We noticed some desserts being brought out to another table that looked pretty enticing, but we were too stuffed.

The prices were very reasonable. I can't reccomend this place enough.