“Return visit”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We recently paid a visit when staying in the nearby Lake Hotel, we ate on 2 x consecutive nights at Paddy's and were very satisfied to see the restaurant is still offering good home cooked food.

Menu is limited but the food is tasty simple and home cooked served by some lovely staff. A warm welcome and food / service is reliable.

We'll be back !

2  Thank Paddy172

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Although living locally I hadn't eaten here for some time. I had lunch there last week and wondered if it would be up to previous standard. I need not have worried as we had a first class meal from a good choice menu.The food was very good but service was a little slow which would not really matter unless you were on a lunchbreak from work.All in all agood experience moreso if you have time to enjoy leisurely.

2  Thank vincent o
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Very basic menu ! Waitress gave our chips away to a group of diners she appeared to be friendly with ! We were left with a very small portion between two. I was not impressed and I left feeling hungry.

1  Thank Bigdec83
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Eight of us dined here for Sunday lunch. It was a typical honest - to God food, ordinary run of the mill. Thought portions of turkey with no ham accompaniment was small, likewise roast lamb - overpowered by stuffing. Vegetables were good, generous, varied.Mashed potato lacked flavour. Desserts were boring. From your reviews I expected more than just an ordinary week day pub lunch. Staff were pleasant and friendly.

2  Thank spencerLimerick
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Went to paddys a Saturday night with a grabone voucher that id bought. Hadn't been here in years but will definitely be returning soon. It's a place I'd forgotten about but always hear people comment on the lovely food. Food and service was fantastic. Will definitely be returning Very soon.

2  Thank Mairead78