“Great dessert!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Stopped by here looking for a place to enjoy dessert. They had so many options, I decided on the banoffee pie. Delicious! I ended up returning the following day for breakfast and spent an hour with a pot of tea and a good book in the back of the restaurant enjoying the sun. Lunch menu looks great, lots to choose from.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Great little spot on Old Market Lane. Stopped for a light healthy lunch but could not resist dessert instead. They have the best Banoffee Pie with shaved chocolate. Also had a great latte. Was a nice day so we sat outside and everyone that walked by commented on our beautilful desserts So much for healthy but wow was so yummie!!!

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I often go here for a coffee/hot chocolate.

Lovely desserts. Nice soup too! Can get very busy for lunch which is always a good sign.

Staff are nice and friendly. Managers can seem a bit mean to the other staff in front of customers though I have noticed..no need for that!

1  Thank orange63
Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

I really liked my meal here: chicken and mushrooms on croissant, bean salad, curried rice. The croissant itself could have been a little more flavorful, but that part of the meal was great. Bean salad was average. Curried rice a little dry but tasty with golden raisins. I tried some beat and apple salad a well that was really good. Workers were not super friendly but whatevs.

Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

I stopped here for some breakfast while in town and was hopeful based on the name, great location and cute atmosphere/decor. The selections looked amazing, so I had a scone and hot chocolate for breakfast and took some pastries to go. It was expensive in terms of what I was getting, but it wasn't until trying the food I realized it was a waste of money. The scone was awful - bland, stale and just horrible. The hot choclate was watery and tasteless and the pastries weren't good either - we ended up throwing most of them out. Service wasn't very nice - they seemed rushed and came off as rude. Many other places in town, I'd avoid this one.