The Killarney Park Hotel
Gleneagle Hotel(Killarney)
US$190
US$171
Official Hotel Site
Eviston House Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
US$146
HotelsClick
1,521 results
All reviewsgarden barjunior suitegas firebeautiful hotelturn down serviceoutdoor hot tubfavorite hotelring of kerrystar servicesitting areastar hoteltop classfrom start to finishwould highly recommend this hotelhotel bara wonderful staysecond to none
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 October 2011

I recently had the pleasure of staying at this hotel while attending a friends wedding and can only say good thing about the place from start to finish it was perfect.

The wedding took place in the hotel and all the staff were so professional and kind ensuring every detail was catered for. As for the meal BEST I have had in along time, your always a little worried when attending a wedding in case you don't like the menu choices. But in this case I would have eaten the whole menu it was to die for, and the way it was served I might as well been the only one in the restaurant as it was perfection at its best no delays and everything just perfect.

The bedrooms are warm and comfortable and the beds like sleeping in a cloud, so soft and comfortable. The power shower in the morning was great really woke me up and was a great start to the day.

Breakfast I decided to order room service and it was exactly what the doc advised. Food was hot and tasty not like some room services where it arrives cold and tasteless.

My only issue was that I couldn't stay longer I felt like I died and went to heaven with the way I was treated and I wasn't even getting married there. I can only say if you are in the killarney area its a must stay hotel. Even to stop for afternoon tea to experience the warmth and welcome is worth it.

Can't wait to return and thank you all soon much.

Room Tip: Don't worry every room is great...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2011

Staff was excellent & very friendly, particularly the front desk and concierge services.

Room Tip: We had a suite and it was wonderful.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2011

We lived the location and found the staff to be very attentive to our needs. Great junior suite. Felt very comfortable. The in room fireplace was a welcoming site because it was cold and raining. The staff was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 10 October 2011

The Irish Otolaryngology Society held its 52nd Annual Conference at this venue last weekend. This is the biggest such meeting hosted by the Society each year. The hotel worked tirelessly in the background to ensure it was a resounding success, and their attention to our delegates was simply superb. I would have no hesitation in recommending it for anyone planning such events in the future.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2011

This was a great hotel. There were 4 of us traveling together and our plan was to stay for only one night. After being spoiled by the entire hotel staff, we decided to stay another night. From the moment we walked into this hotel until the moment we left, we were treated as if we were the only guests. Emma (at the front desk) was a gem. She made sure we had everything we needed and exceeded all expectations. She took the time to direct us to some great things to see (the water fall is still the highlight of our trip) which aren't found in any travel books. I travel all the time for work and pleasure. Other hotels simply faulter in comparison to the hospitality we experienced at the Killarney Park Hotel. If we ever return to Ireland, the Killarney Park Hotel will definitely be on the travel itinerary. The entire town was within walking distance and the people couldn't have been nicer. Look for us again Killarney Park Hotel.......we'll definitely be back and look forward to seeing you all again. Thanks for being the highlight of our trip :)

Room Tip: The suite with the balcony was wonderful.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends