1,645 results
All reviewsgarden barjunior suitegas fireturn down servicebeautiful hoteloutdoor hot tubfavorite hotelring of kerrystar servicefive star hoteltop classsitting areafrom start to finishwould highly recommend this hotelhotel bara wonderful staythe location is perfect
Reviewed 26 October 2011

This is a beautiful hotel and the service was outstanding. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They were very family-friendly. The food is good too, but we cannot say enough kind things about the staff.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 25 October 2011

On our trip to Ireland, my husband and I stayed in 4 really nice hotels scattered across the country. Killarney Park was by far my favorite. I loved how it felt like a big old house, but still had the amenities and spaciousness of a modern hotel. The staff were all very helpful (especially the head waiter at breakfast...he offered us great tips for our daily activities/itinerary), the breakfast was delicious (loved the silver tea service), the pool/hot tubs were really nice, and the location was great.

Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2011

We stayed here for two nights of our week long staycation to south Kerry earlier this month (Oct 2011). We got a package deal so this made it affordable for us and we travelled with our two young children under the age of 3.

Great location, beautiful dining room, lovely spacious rooms, and nice atmosphere in the bar. The second night we stayed, there was a wine tasting event organised in the bar so the buzz from this group added to the good atmosphere. We ate in the bar both evenings (without the children) and the food was delicious. We chose this over the restaurant as we wanted to dine in a more relaxed atmosphere.

I paid a visit to the spa which was very disappointing. Treatment itself was fine (facial) but I found the atmosphere or environment not very relaxing. The girl dealing with me seemed to be training another girl in at the spa reception, whilst also answering the phone for bookings and due to this she was too busy to show me to the relaxation room prior to my treatment. I ended up having to wait for her in the hallway! Treatment room itself was not on-par with the rest of the hotel.

Apart from the lovely swimming pool the hotel has no facilities to speak of for children so not the best location for families perhaps. There is a babysitting facility however.

Overall we were happy with the hotel, as our room, the food, hotel location, and service was very good so we may be back, however not with the children and not for the spa.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2011

I recently had the pleasure of staying at this hotel while attending a friends wedding and can only say good thing about the place from start to finish it was perfect.

The wedding took place in the hotel and all the staff were so professional and kind ensuring every detail was catered for. As for the meal BEST I have had in along time, your always a little worried when attending a wedding in case you don't like the menu choices. But in this case I would have eaten the whole menu it was to die for, and the way it was served I might as well been the only one in the restaurant as it was perfection at its best no delays and everything just perfect.

The bedrooms are warm and comfortable and the beds like sleeping in a cloud, so soft and comfortable. The power shower in the morning was great really woke me up and was a great start to the day.

Breakfast I decided to order room service and it was exactly what the doc advised. Food was hot and tasty not like some room services where it arrives cold and tasteless.

My only issue was that I couldn't stay longer I felt like I died and went to heaven with the way I was treated and I wasn't even getting married there. I can only say if you are in the killarney area its a must stay hotel. Even to stop for afternoon tea to experience the warmth and welcome is worth it.

Can't wait to return and thank you all soon much.

Room Tip: Don't worry every room is great...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2011

Staff was excellent & very friendly, particularly the front desk and concierge services.

Room Tip: We had a suite and it was wonderful.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family