1,677 results
All reviews garden bar junior suite gas fire turn down service beautiful hotel outdoor hot tub favorite hotel ring of kerry star service five star hotel top class sitting area from start to finish would highly recommend this hotel hotel bar a wonderful stay the location is perfect
Reviewed 30 October 2011

We were a group of six friends touring Ireland. The hotel is just lovely. Every member of the staff went out of their way to accommodate us. I have to say in particular, Norma at the front desk was terrific. It appeared she never went home - we would see her at the desk first thing in the morning and late in the evening. She always had a smile on her face and went out of her way to greet us and take the time to answer any questions we had.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2011

We had our Wedding at The Killarney Park Hotel on the 14th of october and we can honestly say that it was the best day of our lives all thanks to the management and staff of this hotel. Nothing was too much trouble for them. They went above and beyond the call of duty that day for us and especially for our guests. We have heard nothing but praise from our guests about the friendliness of all the staff and how amazing the food was. We don't think our day would have been as special and memorable if we had it anywhere else. We would highly recomend this hotel as a wedding venue.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2011

This is a beautiful hotel and the service was outstanding. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They were very family-friendly. The food is good too, but we cannot say enough kind things about the staff.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 25 October 2011

On our trip to Ireland, my husband and I stayed in 4 really nice hotels scattered across the country. Killarney Park was by far my favorite. I loved how it felt like a big old house, but still had the amenities and spaciousness of a modern hotel. The staff were all very helpful (especially the head waiter at breakfast...he offered us great tips for our daily activities/itinerary), the breakfast was delicious (loved the silver tea service), the pool/hot tubs were really nice, and the location was great.

Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2011

We stayed here for two nights of our week long staycation to south Kerry earlier this month (Oct 2011). We got a package deal so this made it affordable for us and we travelled with our two young children under the age of 3.

Great location, beautiful dining room, lovely spacious rooms, and nice atmosphere in the bar. The second night we stayed, there was a wine tasting event organised in the bar so the buzz from this group added to the good atmosphere. We ate in the bar both evenings (without the children) and the food was delicious. We chose this over the restaurant as we wanted to dine in a more relaxed atmosphere.

I paid a visit to the spa which was very disappointing. Treatment itself was fine (facial) but I found the atmosphere or environment not very relaxing. The girl dealing with me seemed to be training another girl in at the spa reception, whilst also answering the phone for bookings and due to this she was too busy to show me to the relaxation room prior to my treatment. I ended up having to wait for her in the hallway! Treatment room itself was not on-par with the rest of the hotel.

Apart from the lovely swimming pool the hotel has no facilities to speak of for children so not the best location for families perhaps. There is a babysitting facility however.

Overall we were happy with the hotel, as our room, the food, hotel location, and service was very good so we may be back, however not with the children and not for the spa.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family