“Luxury at affordable Rates”
Review of Randles Hotel

Randles Hotel
Ranked #21 of 38 Hotels in Killarney
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Just spent a night at the Randles & I have to say I was very impressed. Got our room at a great rate & I wasn't expecting too much when I saw the exterior of this hotel but that's why I am writing this review as it has to be seen to be appreciated inside. I would happily recommend this hotel to anybody & i feel tourists in particular would appreciate it. I got a cooked breakfast served directly from the kitchen as opposed to sitting in a ban-marie for long periods of time.A full Irish breakfast is well known & it is fantastic that this hotel has retained this way of service. As I was attending a wedding in another hotel on this road I didn't get a chance to avail of leisure facilities or dinner etc. I will definitely return very soon & will extend my visit to include all this.The girl on reception was an absolute pleasure to deal with, she was so polite,friendly & enthusiastic that others in the hospitality sector would learn a thing or two from her (sorry didn't take note of her name she was on friday afernoon/saturday morning). This hotel is a must for a stay in killarney as the location of it is so convenient to the town or the INEC or muckross park. I have recommended this hotel to my friends & family & will continue to do so. Keep up the top class finishing touches its the small things that some people notice & I certainly did.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 June 2013

This was a lovely hotel, within a short walking distance to the town center and to several tourist attractions. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, and the bathroom was fabulous.

Carrying heavy bags to some of the rooms may be a bit cumbersome due to series of short steps, but otherwise this hotel was terrific. Can't comment on the food or room service as we did not make use of those.

Room Tip: If accessibility is an issue, as for a room that is specifically available by the elevator...no stai...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We stayed here for a hill-walking trip as it is ideally located near the mountains. Rooms are really spacious and well laid out. The bathroom was modern, bright & airy. The staff were very friendly and helpful and apologised for the boy racers that were in town that weekend!
Randles is just a few minutes walk from town and a short cycle to the lakes. We were a large group but they still served lovely dinners, filled our flasks in the morning and sent us off with great breakfasts.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Travelled with a friend (and my dog!) for a getaway break to relax and was so impressed. For a busy street with lots of hotels and B&Bs competition is obviously high but we were in no way made to feel like we were "just another guest". The dog got a full welcome and room service was not a problem. breakfast was lovely and varied and it really felt like a holiday.
Rooms very spacious and cool. DVD player as well as sky tv. Very impressed.

Room Tip: Twin Rooms are very spacious. breakfast was lovely - try and get there early before it gets busy - j...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I have been travelling to Ireland for more than 20 years now, Killarney being my favourite location. The Randles Court Hotel has truly become my second home. It has just the right amount of luxury, being cosy and offering at the same time everything you need for a perfect stay – quiet, spacious and wonderfully furnished rooms; excellent food (I strongly recommend the hotel’s restaurant and Keane’s bistro at the Dromhall Hotel next door); an owner and staff for whom working is not a duty, but a vocation. The moment you enter the hotel, you will be warmly welcomed and pampered throughout your whole stay. There is always time for a little “craìc” (i.e. conversation). Bravo! And many thanks to Tom and his team (Nathalie, Laura, Shane, Richard, Didier and all the other guys). I’ll be back in autumn!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Elke G
Reviewed 9 June 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights on our recent 10 day trip to Ireland. We had a very enjoyable stay here. I enjoyed that they had public access to the internet in the lobby. the lobby was beautiful and our rooms were very spacious and clean. The hotel was quiet at night and we got a good nights sleep. it was a quick walk into town which we did each night to hear live music. Overall, a very enjoyable stay. Would stay here again if we ever get back to Ireland.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank April B
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Just had an overnight there. Won't return. The included spa was a swimming pool (cold) that has lumps of plaster missing off the walls. Tatty. Sauna and steam room were great. Wouldn't shower in the changing room, looked nasty with cubicles that have shower curtains that would not appear hygienic. Shower in my room however was excellent. Breakfast was lovely and the service was great. The acoustics of this hotel meant that I was awoken by road noise at 6.45. Trucks and coaches reversing in from 7 did not help with a lie in. You can hear the footsteps of the other guests in different rooms moving about, their music choices on their iPods, their tv stations! No fridge in room, no water, no glasses. Wasn't worth the money, decor opulent experience ordinary!

Room Tip: Rooms on the right hand side as you look at the hotel should have less delivery noises.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple