1. Located on Muckross road and only a 5 minute walk to the town centre
2. Hotel rooms are warm, nicely decorated and spacious
3. Nice views of the mountains from the hotel
4. Friendly bar tender. Only had a one pint in the bar. Bar tender was chatty and friendly.
1. The breakfast: just a very bad experience. Fruit salad was tasteless. Cooked breakfast was terrible. The rashers were tough as old boots, white pudding did not look to be fully cooked. Needless to say we didn't have breakfast in the hotel on the second day of our stay. Instead we opted for McKenzies cafe in the town where we had a freshly cooked breakfast for only 7 euro per person.
2. Double bed needs additional pillows.
Overall found the hotel was good value but the breakfast experience really let the show down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This deluxe family run Killarney Hotel is ideally located 5 minutes stroll from Killarney’s Town Centre and near the INEC (National Events Centre). The original building dates back to 1906 but now offers guests the luxury of an world class hotel. Spacious guest rooms, leisure club & spa, offering a choice of restaurants, terraced gardens plus much more awaits in this Killarney gem. Ideally suited for weddings catering from 10 to 130 people and is fully registered for Civil ceremonies. The Randles court is a special and intimate wedding venue. Ideal for business also for events and conferences that require extra attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Randles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Randles Court Killarney
- Hotel Randles Court