“Amazing”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Went to this restaurant with my girlfriend and i think it was the nicest food i ever had and i had some really nice food in my life time. The tapas where great as a starter and i had chilli con carni fajitas and she had enchaladas and they where both amazing and so big so come hungry. Also try and book a table as i counted the seating in the restaurant and theres only 16 seats and i seen them turning people away who couldnt be seated and most of them went to the thai place beside casita mexicana which we tried the next night but it wasnt near as nice. 3 tapas 2 mains and a bottle of wine for 65 euro you cant beat that.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

Great authentic mexican food. Tempura muscles with chilli mayo starter to die for. You will not be hungry coming out of this restaurant. Both the owners work here as chef and front of house and the lady owner is very friendly and happy to answer any questions. She also makes a mean margarita! They also do take away which I will Avail of in the future. I will be back!

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Myself and the hubby were down in Killarney for the weeekend.
We had a deal with the Riverside Hotel for two nights B&B and one evening meal and so ate there on the Friday night.
We spent the whole day on Saturday doing the beautiful Ring of Kerry and were tired when we came home.
We had no reservations for dinner on Saturday night and decided to wing it.

I had read up on here about some restaurants and had taken note on my phone.
We decided to try and see if we could get a table in Casita Mexicana.
The lady on the desk was very nice and asked us if we had a reservation and when we said no she said shed see what she could do.
She knew some tables were going to become available soon but could not tell us exactly when.
She took my mobile number and told me shed ring me as soon as a table became available.
We were happy enough to wait and so went to a nearby pub for a drink.
We were only waiting about 15 minutes and she called to say there was a table for us.

The food choice and quality was great and we really enjoyed our meal here.
If it were not for TA I would not have known about this place.
As other posters have mentioned it is in a shopping mall that does not really look that inviting and you would not know about it unless you ventured in.
It is a very small place with just a few tables so we were very lucky to have been able to dine here.
I would highly recomend this place for the great food and service.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

If you are in Killarney, search out this place tucked away in a rather rundown arcade with the fancy name of Innisfallen Shopping Mall off the High Street. As with any other restaurant, the important thing is the food and this is fresh, spicy Mexican food nicely cooked and presented. I can do a pretty fancy chilli con carne but this one was better than mine served with some really tasty Mexican rice. We were in there quite early, there was an early bird discount, and everyone else in there had found the place on Trip Advisor and made a beeline for it. The service was friendly and the price was very competitive for Killarney which can be very expensive with a hint of mutton dressed as lamb served up in some of the posher outlets.

Reviewed 11 March 2012

On the last night of our stay my American traveling companion demanded Mexican. I thought, "Mexican in Ireland? This won't go well." boy was I in for a pleasant suprise! we really enjoyed an amazing well priced meal here with outstanding service. The chicken fajitas I had were great, but my friend is still singing the praises of the medium-spicy Chili Con Carne Enchilada he had. It's a tiny bit off the beaten path, but only a 3-5 minute walk from any of the hotels around the city center.