“Great Food”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Limerick, Ireland
“Great Food”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Very tasty food. Good portions. It seems there is a lot of organic and local produce on the menu, the salads where certainly fresh and organic, very good. I am vegetarian and had a very good meal, was very happy with the food, normally it is hard to find good vegetarian food outside of big cities. My partner eats meat and was very happy with food also. Staff where very friendly and helpful. Overall I would recommend to a friend for sure.

• Visited May 2014

Hamilton, United Kingdom
“Good food!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Thoroughly recommend this restaurant, up a side street from Killarney's main street. Lovely ambiance to the restaurant, and very helpful and polite staff. Food was great, I had enchilada with mexican hot spices. It was good and spicy- just the way I like it. My wife had the chilli con carne, it was lovely too. All in all a very pleasant experience. Recommended.

Visited April 2014
Dublin
“Great but there is better!!!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Had to try this place. Very tasty. Not the best Mexican I've ever had but well worth a try. The waitress was fantastic, very chatty acomadating and knowledgeable. The craft beer was delish. I will have to try hotter next time tho!

“Brilliant ”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Found this wonder by chance. Atmosphere excellent once it filled up (we were very early). Staff very helpful, welcoming and efficient. Food is tops. Fillet steak was out of this world. Chili con crane was spot on. I chose medium hot and it suited me. Nice kick. They do a lot hotter but they were more than happy to guide you depending on your taste. It's off the street and somewhat shabby location ( it was pelting rain when we found it) but looks authentic, and inside is spotless and I would say cosy. Even a few benches outside to smoke or possibly eat if the weather was good . Found prices to be reasonable. Portions did not look huge that was something of an illusion as we came away well satisfied. Definitely have to revisit when I am next in killarney.

Cork
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Found this by accident while loking for a short cut and even though we liked the look of the menu we were reluctant to go in as it did not seem inviting
We got lucky though and decided to give it a try
It is a wonder
Fantastic food--only tried the tapas this time but would go back to Kllarney especially to eat here again.

• Visited April 2014