“Excellent”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Galway, Ireland
“Excellent”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Went here with a group of friends to celebrate my boyfriends 30th and what a night. We were delayed by a lack of taxis first but while we felt bad the waitresses were by no means annoyed and were happy to serve us drinks while we waited on the rest of our party.
Once we were all settled the food and drinks were great with plenty of everything and everyone left with a full belly. Hat tip to the chef and waitress who provided the extra hot sauce followed by the fire extinguisher for one of the lads!! Great fun night in Killarney.

Visited July 2014

“Very nice”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I had a lovely meal last night in this restaurant. I was un sure as to what I wanted and with the help of a lovely waitress I opted for a very tastey enchilada and Mexican rice. It was really lovely . Staff were very friendly , I sat inside, there is also seating outside. I am looking forward to my next visit

• Visited July 2014
Tralee, Ireland, Europe
“Yum yum yum”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Definitely my favorite restaurant in killarney. The food is fantastic and always so fresh. You can have as little or as much spice as you can handle and the tapas menu is amazing.try the fajitas, love the presentation. The staff are so nice you feel as though you are among friends. They can also do take away. I cannot recommend this place enough.

• Visited July 2014
Thionville, France
“Good Tex-Mex restaurant”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Food was fine and there was an extensive choice on the menu. They use local products and everything looked home-made.
You can take back your bottle of wine if you did not finish it during your meal.

Visited June 2014
“Fantastic Restaurant ”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I love this restaurant! The service is excellent and the food is superb. I am a frequent diner here and have sampled the majority of the menu and can definitely say that there is something on the menu for everybody, no matter how spicy you like your food. The staff are most welcoming and always bring service with a smile!