“unique restaurant -creative team”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pay As You Please - CLOSED

Pay As You Please
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating
Description: Pay As You Please aims to give you a fantastically unique experience that you will not forget. Located in Killarney Town Center behind Quills shop, we are passionate about simple, fresh and healthy food and specialize in pizzas, salads, bruschetta's with other options such as fresh mussels and calamari. We have a great outdoor seating area for the fine weather and a quirky interior with all kinds of hidden gem's.Call in and try us out!
“unique restaurant -creative team”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I loved this place! Quirky and fun environment. My husband and I went to check out the intriguing concept of "pay as you please." We each had a glass of wine, starters of mussels (for him) and a salad (for me) and shared a pizza and shared a dessert. Suggested prices are listed on the menu but a tin can is left on the table to pay what you please. The whole experience was unique, food was very good and the staff is just delightful. Well worth every euro! If this restaurant were in my neighborhood I'd be there often!

• Visited October 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Awesome staff, service, food, drink and location. Discovered it on trip advisor and love it. Also they played 12 angry men on one f the walls; the original!

winterton
“Conondrum”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This is a very nice place with pleasabt staffr and surroundings.
However, i cannot get my head around the "Pay as you please bit".
Have I given enough? or too much? rambles around your mind at times like this.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank brendanst
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Delicious food, simple and fresh, funky decor, enthusiastic staff, great music, outside seating, brilliant concept - I couldn't recommend it highly enough and would go back again and again!

• Visited October 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Nothing I don't love about this place.”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

The philosophy of "pay as you please" is one I've learned to embrace over years and years on the road. Giving what you can now, or what something is worth to you at the time, and paying forward the spirit of generosity, fairness and community.

The meal was very delicious, though is largely based around pizza and salad, for those who dislike such a menu. As a vegan, they made a delicious cheeseless pizza for me, and even packed up the leftovers for us. No complaints.

• Visited September 2013