Was looking to get away for a few days in Kilarney for both shopping and relaxing . Hotel was a bit further than I expected out of town . On past reports I seen it was 10-15 mins outside the town . It was a small bit further than that and you would have been very tired by the time you got to town. The hotel has lovely grounds but unfortunately the weather was terrible with rain when we were there . The bathroom was the highlight of our stay with heated floors / towel rails , a jacuzzi bath which was too die for . The restaurant was closed on both nights of our stay . Ate in the bar on the first night - I was happy with my food but my Fiancé had at least one issue with each of the courses - none of them serious or hygiene related just the food on the plate did not match the price or reflect the price paid for the dish. Beds very comfortable and nice wake up call .... cock-a-doodle doooooooooo....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahernane House Hotel is a boutique four-star hotel located on a private estate on the edge of Killarney Park. Formerly home to the Herbert Family, this manor house is just a 10 minute walk to Killarney town centre. The hotel boasts 38 unique guest rooms; 12 of which are located in the original house and the other 26 are located in the garden wing of the hotel. Each room has many of the original features including wooden ceiling beams and beautiful fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Cahernane House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cahernane House Hotel Killarney
- Cahernane Hotel Killarney