My family recently returned from Killarney, Ireland and did stay at the Cahernane house. Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! The food was great and the staff was greater. Everything we imagined this wonderful house to be was all that and more. Trips into Killarney were a joy as all the taxi drivers were helpful and courteous. Several restaurants we dined at were really good. Highly recommend Salvadors in town along with the Plaza Bar and Grill. Danny Mann's Pub was a wonderful experience. Our Ring of Kerry Tour was breathtaking. Ross Castle and Muckross House are must see tours. We took a jaunting car over to Torc Waterfall and it is beautiful. Overall our impression of this trip was that the people made it special. Everyone from bus drivers, bartenders and store clerks were all really good people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahernane House Hotel is a boutique four-star hotel located on a private estate on the edge of Killarney Park. Formerly home to the Herbert Family, this manor house is just a 10 minute walk to Killarney town centre. The hotel boasts 38 unique guest rooms; 12 of which are located in the original house and the other 26 are located in the garden wing of the hotel. Each room has many of the original features including wooden ceiling beams and beautiful fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cahernane House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cahernane House Hotel Killarney
- Cahernane Hotel Killarney