My husband and I stayed at the Cahernane House for two nights in September. We LOVED it. The location was wonderful - just close enough to the village and just far enough away. The staff was superb - thoughtful and friendly. Our room was enormous and comfortable (the cookies are excellent). Breakfast was a delight each morning. We chose to eat ALL our meals on the property because the food was so good. We had breakfast in the dining room upstairs, and lunch and dinners in the Cellar Bar where we had the absolute best seafood chowder ever. We recommend highly and would return on our next visit to Ireland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahernane House Hotel is a boutique four-star hotel located on a private estate on the edge of Killarney Park. Formerly home to the Herbert Family, this manor house is just a 10 minute walk to Killarney town centre. The hotel boasts 38 unique guest rooms; 12 of which are located in the original house and the other 26 are located in the garden wing of the hotel. Each room has many of the original features including wooden ceiling beams and beautiful fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Cahernane House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cahernane House Hotel Killarney
- Cahernane Hotel Killarney