We arrived in the early evening and were met by a very gracious hostess. Our room was in the original part of the house and was huge with a gorgeous view of the gardens and mountains of Killarney National Park. The jetted tub was great for soothing tired muscles and the heated towels and floors added a nice touch. We choose to eat in the bar and it was a relaxing and delicious experience. The bartender recommended a great wine and was very attentive throughout our meal. After dinner, we enjoyed sitting outside in the back garden and visiting with other guest and enjoying the view. If you are looking for an elegant hotel with charm and history, this is the place for you. If we had known how great it would be, we would have booked a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahernane House Hotel is a boutique four-star hotel located on a private estate on the edge of Killarney Park. Formerly home to the Herbert Family, this manor house is just a 10 minute walk to Killarney town centre. The hotel boasts 38 unique guest rooms; 12 of which are located in the original house and the other 26 are located in the garden wing of the hotel. Each room has many of the original features including wooden ceiling beams and beautiful fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cahernane House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cahernane House Hotel Killarney
- Cahernane Hotel Killarney