We had, sadly, just a single night at the Cahernane House Hotel staying in a beautiful room with views over the mountains, towards the Killarney Natl Park. This is a wonderful place to stay. We had superb service with all the staff we encountered going out of their way to make our stay as tremendous as possible. Merilyn, the manageress, was the kindest and most caring person we met on our trip through Ireland. The hotel is a beautifully converted stately home and the surrounding grounds are simply stunning. Breakfast was excellent. We had an relaxed meal in the cellar bar, the food was good and again the service there was 1st rate. I would give this hotel 6 stars if I could. Don't go past it if you are staying in Killarney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahernane House Hotel is a boutique four-star hotel located on a private estate on the edge of Killarney Park. Formerly home to the Herbert Family, this manor house is just a 10 minute walk to Killarney town centre. The hotel boasts 38 unique guest rooms; 12 of which are located in the original house and the other 26 are located in the garden wing of the hotel. Each room has many of the original features including wooden ceiling beams and beautiful fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cahernane House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cahernane House Hotel Killarney
- Cahernane Hotel Killarney