I would absolutely reccomend this luxury hotel, expecially if you are looking for a romantic escape. It is situated on a private estate and is a excellent conserved 19th century mansion. Our room was huge, clean and with old style forniture. The bathroom had a shower and a gorgeous tub! From our balcony we could see cows and deers in the hotel's private park! You can relax in the rooms downstair where you can sit on the armchair near the fireplace reading books about Ireland history (fantastic!). We booked using the the hotel website and we took advantage of a special offer, so we paid € 360 for 2 nights (b&b in double room) + 1 dinner for two people in the hotel restaurant (which I found excellent).
There are a lot of special offers on the hotel website, I reccomend to have a look, so you can save money. The staff was extremely helpful and polite. Our stay in this hotel was excellent, everything was perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahernane House Hotel is a boutique four-star hotel located on a private estate on the edge of Killarney Park. Formerly home to the Herbert Family, this manor house is just a 10 minute walk to Killarney town centre. The hotel boasts 38 unique guest rooms; 12 of which are located in the original house and the other 26 are located in the garden wing of the hotel. Each room has many of the original features including wooden ceiling beams and beautiful fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cahernane House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cahernane House Hotel Killarney
- Cahernane Hotel Killarney