We stayed at Cahernane House Hotel for our first wedding anniversary. The hotel is really charming and all the staff welcoming and polite.
The location is beautiful, with lovely views, although you'd want to take a taxi/drive into town, it's a bit of a spin.
Our room definitely needed some TLC - the shower door wouldn't close properly, the fan in the bathroom was REALLY loud, the carpet and wallpaper were worn out and stained, the furniture was old (and not the kind of old you'd consider antique!) but the bed was incredibly comfortable! Plus it's really quiet and peaceful, good sleep guaranteed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahernane House Hotel is a boutique four-star hotel located on a private estate on the edge of Killarney Park. Formerly home to the Herbert Family, this manor house is just a 10 minute walk to Killarney town centre. The hotel boasts 38 unique guest rooms; 12 of which are located in the original house and the other 26 are located in the garden wing of the hotel. Each room has many of the original features including wooden ceiling beams and beautiful fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Cahernane House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cahernane House Hotel Killarney
- Cahernane Hotel Killarney