“My favourite hotel.....”

Ranked #6 of 38 Hotels in Killarney
cork
“My favourite hotel.....”
Reviewed 19 June 2010

This was our 3rd stay at the International Hotel. I love this hotel. There is the most relaxed, friendly atmosphere from the minute you walk in, you straight away feel like you are on holidays! When we checked in, the Receptionist asked me how my dog was! He had been ill the previous time I stayed in March and I had been worried about him- maybe I had been going on just a bit!
I had booked one of the executive rooms as I love the Jacuzzi bath and it was fabulous as always. We had dinner in the hotel that night, my husband always has the steak which he loves here- and even though we had intended going out to a few local pubs, we got seats near the music and stayed put for the night in the hotel bar.
I cant say enough about this hotel and ths staff, it is just my favourite hotel and we even had the benefit of fabulous weather the whole weekend. We will definitely be back before the end of the Summer.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (414)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
CORK
Reviewed 15 June 2010

We stayed at the international hotel for 2 nites and we did not want to come home...i could not fault the hotel and staff in any way the welcome we got ...the food .. we have stayed at a lot of hotels in killarney.... and the international was the nicest and the friendliest we have ever stayed in... we will only be staying at the international anytime we visit killarney.... LOVED IT .....

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
Southern Ireland
Reviewed 15 June 2010

We have just returned from our 3rd stay in the International Hotel Killarney this year and again we had a very pleasant stay. I would recommend paying a little extra for one of the executive jacuzzi rooms as they have a few extras that may your stay even more comfortable e.g. air conditioning, jacuzzi bath, hair dryer, reading lights and more space in general.

Our stays in this hotel are "easy", just book it, check in, stay and check out. This hotel and its staff offers the perfect level of service i.e. not too little, and not too much. This is a very comfortable and relaxed hotel where you can be yourself and enjoy all this gem of a hotel has to offer.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Cave Creek, Arizona
Reviewed 26 May 2010

We spent one night in the International Hotel in Killarney. It is conveniently located in terms of downtown Killarney and attractions. Nice restaurant and pub. Beds and pillows were not comfortable. Staff was friendly, but not Ireland-friendly - a bit stuffy actually. Hotel was clean and well serviced. We would stay here again.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 15 May 2010

Very nice hotel- great library & bar. Rooms were nice size and comfortable. There seems to be so many hotels in Killarney and the town was dead when we were there, so I'm not sure if there weren't better deals to be found. All in all a very nice place. No complaints.

Reviewed 12 May 2010

Stayed here in Jan, nice hotel, really handy location wise. Parking can be got a short walk away as parking outside is limited. No complaints really, apart from room being very hot and a lot of outside noise at one point. However apart from that, nice, quiet hotel with tasteful decor.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
galway
Reviewed 19 April 2010

Booked this hotel with my girlfriends and was abolutely delighted with my choice. I have stayed in quite a lot of hotels but this one was superb. Our rooms were gorgeous. I cannot say enough about this hotel. The staff were so friendly and the food was delicious. I especially loved the breakfast. I will definately be back. Well done,

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with friends