We have just spent a long weekend in the Castleross Hotel. We had a room with a lake view, which was very comfortable, and extremely clean. We really enjoyed the breakfast which was varied and all the food was freshly cooked - we also had lunch in the bar which was also very tasty.
We were able to walk into Killarney town centre over the weekend, through the national park, in the streaming sunshine which was such a pleasure - takes no longer than 20/25 minutes so very suitable for all ages and people with buggies or young children.
We would recommend this hotel to all our friends and the cottages would be very suitable for our friends with young families as there is something for everyone, a golf course on site, swimming pool and leisure centre and children's playround and tennis court.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes are located on the lakeside just 2kms from Killarney town, with magnificent views of the Lower Lake and Magillycuddy Mountains. It is in a pristine environment flanked on one side by Killarney National Park and on the other by Killarney Golf & Fishing Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlerosse Hotel & Golf Killarney
- Castlerosse Hotel And Golf Resort
- Castlerosse Hotel Killarney
- Hotel Castlerosse