We stayed in the hotel sat & sun oct bank hol weekend had a fab time very child friendly it was very busy even had a wedding on staff were friendly and helpfull at all times we stayed on bed and breakfast rate which was very reasonable and the food was very nice .loads of parking and a lovely view of the lakes.The bedroom was a good way from reception but you can park at side of hotel where there is a side door you can use makes the journey to your car a lot shorter,The had music in the bar both nights great for anyone that didn"t want to venture into town the also have free wifi in lobby/bar area"s .Great stay at this hotel and i would recommend it i will def book again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes are located on the lakeside just 2kms from Killarney town, with magnificent views of the Lower Lake and Magillycuddy Mountains. It is in a pristine environment flanked on one side by Killarney National Park and on the other by Killarney Golf & Fishing Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlerosse Hotel And Golf Resort
- Castlerosse Hotel & Golf Killarney
- Castlerosse Hotel Killarney
- Hotel Castlerosse