we stayed for 2 nights in one of the golf lodges and it was absolutely fabulous. The views are stunning and the lodge was really spacious , very clean and great value. The kids loved it as they had so much space and lots of games of hide and seek. I would highly recommend the Castlerosse resort and can't wait to return as a weekend just wasn't long enough.Facilities and staff excellent-10/10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes are located on the lakeside just 2kms from Killarney town, with magnificent views of the Lower Lake and Magillycuddy Mountains. It is in a pristine environment flanked on one side by Killarney National Park and on the other by Killarney Golf & Fishing Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlerosse Hotel & Golf Killarney
- Castlerosse Hotel And Golf Resort
- Castlerosse Hotel Killarney
- Hotel Castlerosse