Enjoyed 3 nights stay at castle rosse cottages. Everything about the stay was perfect although the hotel its self was closed the leisure centre was opened. The staff were very helpfull and friendly. The house was very spacious and clean perfect for what we needed 2 adults and4kids (aged 17 11 7 and 1) it's a very central location great for walks in the national park. So much to do close by.... We hope to return soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes are located on the lakeside just 2kms from Killarney town, with magnificent views of the Lower Lake and Magillycuddy Mountains. It is in a pristine environment flanked on one side by Killarney National Park and on the other by Killarney Golf & Fishing Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlerosse Hotel & Golf Killarney
- Castlerosse Hotel And Golf Resort
- Castlerosse Hotel Killarney
- Hotel Castlerosse