We are a family of 2 kids and 2 adults - we dropped into the Castlerosse for a coffee. It made such a positive impression on me I felt I had to write about it. We were made feel so so welcome. Everyone we met was warm and friendly. We just went in for a coffee and left booking a 3 night stay in the lodges! We ordered coffee and the lady behind the bar offered the kids a jug of cordial - a real nice gesture we had just left an establishment that charged us for cordial! I must say first impressions do matter and the Castlerosse excel in first impressions. Keep up the good work. The kids playground is great and the lodges look fantastic. Looking forward to going back. I must say of late I have found it such a rare experience to get a warm welcome and it was refreshing to feel it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes are located on the lakeside just 2kms from Killarney town, with magnificent views of the Lower Lake and Magillycuddy Mountains. It is in a pristine environment flanked on one side by Killarney National Park and on the other by Killarney Golf & Fishing Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlerosse Hotel And Golf Resort
- Castlerosse Hotel & Golf Killarney
- Castlerosse Hotel Killarney
- Hotel Castlerosse