My Husband and I stayed here numerous times before we got married. We loved it so much that we got married in nearby St.Mary's Cathedral and we had our honeymoon in the Castlerosse. That was in 1998 and we always vowed that we would bring our son here too someday to experience such a great hotel and town. We have since done that and he loved it as much as us. The great thing about the Castlerosse hotel is the staff who are are always happy and helpful and cant do enough for you. The food is excellent and we love the swimming pool, golf course and scenery and walks. Thank you to the Castlerosse hotel and the staff who have helped make some very happy memories for us all and who ensure that we are always looking forward to coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes are located on the lakeside just 2kms from Killarney town, with magnificent views of the Lower Lake and Magillycuddy Mountains. It is in a pristine environment flanked on one side by Killarney National Park and on the other by Killarney Golf & Fishing Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlerosse Hotel And Golf Resort
- Castlerosse Hotel & Golf Killarney
- Castlerosse Hotel Killarney
- Hotel Castlerosse