This hotel is ideal for a relaxing break with kids. We stayed in one of the golf lodges which are lovely very spacious with 2 large en suite rooms, fully fitted kitchen and sitting & dining room overlooking the golf course. The kids had a ball with the playground, putting green, basketball court and swimming pool and of course the kids club. Breakfast is available in the hotel it was fine not a massive choice but good value at 6 euros per person. There are bikes available to rent from the hotel and a 2 km pathway for cycling or walking from the hotel. Killarney is a beautiful town to explore as is the ring of Kerry and this hotel is an ideal base for exploring Kerry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes are located on the lakeside just 2kms from Killarney town, with magnificent views of the Lower Lake and Magillycuddy Mountains. It is in a pristine environment flanked on one side by Killarney National Park and on the other by Killarney Golf & Fishing Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlerosse Hotel & Golf Killarney
- Castlerosse Hotel And Golf Resort
- Castlerosse Hotel Killarney
- Hotel Castlerosse