Just returned from once again a very relaxing stay with my wife and fourteen year son at the Castlerosse, we spent 3 nights on a B&B & Dinner apckage which was excellent value. Room was with the lake view which provided us with a lovely view each morning. The staff in this hotel are so friendly and nothing is too much to ask for. On the food all three of us are now on diets as the selection for both breakfast and dinner was excellent leaving no room for lunch. The only small problem which seems to happen in most hotels is that the room was set up for 2 and not 3 so we had to ask for extra towels, cup saucer and tea/coffee not a problem but a way round this would be better communication between reservations and house keeping, once we asked they were immediately delivered. Once again congratulations we hope to be back very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes are located on the lakeside just 2kms from Killarney town, with magnificent views of the Lower Lake and Magillycuddy Mountains. It is in a pristine environment flanked on one side by Killarney National Park and on the other by Killarney Golf & Fishing Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlerosse Hotel And Golf Resort
- Castlerosse Hotel & Golf Killarney
- Castlerosse Hotel Killarney
- Hotel Castlerosse